D'Onofrio's Delinquent

Thursday, June 22, 2006

COUGH, SNEEZE GROWL

I'm not in school today because I am sooooooooooooo sick.
I'm at my moms work so I thought I will say hallo. she is worried.
My thraot hurts and is meroon! She got me some lozenjes (i don't know how to spell that, the pills for your throat ) We're going to watch Abbie tonight to make me feel better, arent we, Axe? hahaha

I love Abbie. He rocks!
Tomorrow I am coming with my mom again, so I can say happy bitrhday to Glenn.
Bye!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I love Abbie too Anushka......Hope you feel better soon, having a sore throat sucks!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Madi said...

Hey Anushka, good to see you again, and I hope you'll get better. Watching Abbie might help a little, cos he's awesome :-)

7:18 AM  
Blogger ann said...

you've been poorly too long sweetheart... I hope Abbie is the best medicine for you.

lotsa luv auntie ann xxxxxxx

9:24 AM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

I hope that you are feeling better soon sweetheart. Tell mom to make you some chicken soup. It cures everything. Enjoy Abbie tonight. :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger eliza said...

Abbie always makes me feel better so I hope he works for you too :)

take care,sweetheart

Eliza xxxxx

3:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home